Notice of 2017 Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 2017 Annual General Meeting
of the North Fraser Therapeutic Riding Association
will be held at the NFTRA Office
at 13345 Park Lane, Maple Ridge on
Wednesday, March 29th at 7pm
for the following purposes:
- To receive the report of the directors and the accounts for the year ended December 31, 2017.
- To approve the operations and programming budget for 2017.
- To approve the new Bylaws in according with the New Societies Act 2017.
- To elect Board Members
All members must be paid up by January 31st, 2017 in order to be in good standing.
Please download NFTRA Membership Form and email form to email@example.com or mail to
PO Box31601, Meadowvale Shopping Centre, Pitt Meadows, V3Y 2G7 .
NFTRA Memberships fees are $25.
Payment can easily be completed by:
- E-transfer $25 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bring cash into the office between 9-4pm Mon-Friday
- Mail cheque to: PO Box31601, Meadowvale Shopping Centre, Pitt Meadows, V3Y 2G7
Winter Session has begun! January 3-March 11
*Stay tuned to our Facebook page for any weather related disruptions*
Please dress warm!